Saturday, March 3, 2012

Gmail - It's Over at Midnight on Sunday - rejackh@gmail.com

Gmail - It's Over at Midnight on Sunday - rejackh@gmail.com

1 of 1
In new window
Print all

It's Over at Midnight on Sunday
Inbox
X

Reply
More
Ron Paul ron_paul@ronpaul2012.com via bluehornet.com to me
show details 9:33 PM (1 hour ago)
Super Tuesday Push


Dear Jack,

Earlier today, I authorized my staff to buy several HUNDRED radio spots in Alaska.

This was only possible because of the generous support I've received this week from thousands of grassroots patriots.

Our ad buy will help us surge to the finish in Alaska, but there is much more we can do there - and in other key states headed to the polls on Super Tuesday.

In fewer than 72 hours, results will start coming in from all over the country.

And I don't want any of us wishing we had done more.

But if we are to pull out all the stops needed to finish strong on March 6, I must have your IMMEDIATE donation toward our Final Push for Super Tuesday.

The simple truth is, our window of opportunity is closing fast.

Monday morning is just too late to raise funds for the Super Tuesday states.

So I'm setting a deadline of midnight Sunday night for our Final Push. That way, my staff will know first thing Monday how much we can spend on wrapping up our Get-Out-The-Vote (GOTV) efforts for Tuesday.

Can I rely on you to donate whatever you are able toward this critical project right away?

Click to donate

Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, and Newt Gingrich all have the backing of the establishment, because each of them will continue the status quo.

I'm proud to run a grassroots campaign fueled solely by those who believe the solutions to our nation's struggles can be found in the message of liberty.

But to finish strong, capture delegates, and WIN the Republican nomination, I must be able to count on you now more than ever.

As I wrote in my first note to you today, our numbers demonstrate that if we can turn out my identified supporters, we will have an incredibly strong showing on Tuesday.

This will take more radio and tv ads, more targeted emails, and many more phone calls.

And the extent to which we can carry out these efforts depends on what we raise by midnight tomorrow night.

No donation is too small. Anything you can give will be greatly appreciated - and immediately put to use.

So please, click here right away to make your most generous contribution toward my Final Push for Super Tuesday.


For Liberty,


Ron Paul

P.S. If I am to have the resources to finish strong on Super Tuesday and capture the delegates essential to winning the Republican nomination, then I need your IMMEDIATE support.

I'm setting a deadline of midnight Sunday for our Final Push so my staff will know exactly how many resources we can devote to finishing our Get-Out-The-Vote efforts in key Super Tuesday states.

I've been grateful for your support in this campaign, and I was even able to authorize several hundred new radio spots in Alaska because of the generous contributions we've received in the past few days.

But there's much more left to do, and I don't want to leave anything on the table.

So please, click here right away to donate to my Final Push for Super Tuesday!


Click to donate

Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

No comments:

Post a Comment