Monday, March 26, 2012

Gmail - Liberal Media Attacks Candidate that Stood Up to Obama - rejackh@gmail.com

Gmail - Liberal Media Attacks Candidate that Stood Up to Obama - rejackh@gmail.com


Liberal Media Attacks Candidate that Stood Up to Obama
A hold
x

Vision to America alert@visiontoamerica.com
12:01 PM (2 hours ago)
to me


Vision to America Logo

Dear Fellow American,

Remember how the leftwing media crucified Sarah Palin in the 2008 election? Well, now they've made "Joe the Plumber" their new target.

Since winning my primary earlier this month, the media has made it their number one mission to discredit my candidacy and annihilate my character. I've been painted as a bigot, told I'm not qualified to serve in Congress, and lectured on live TV as if I'm a schoolboy in the principal's office.

No, I didn't earn a degree at Harvard, I haven't worked on Wall Street, and I don't make a six-figure salary. I'm a normal American, just like you. I served my country in the military and I've worked day and night to provide for my family. If that doesn't qualify a man to run for Congress, I don't know what does.

You know what will force the liberal establishment to take my candidacy seriously? Posting huge fundraising numbers for the quarter. So will you make an immediate donation of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more ahead of Saturday's Federal Election Commission (FEC) deadline?

Right now we've got 537 career politicians who have lost touch with the reality of what is happening in America. What qualifies these career politicians who have sucked the lifeblood out of America's economy by spending our money with no consequences to continue to ruin our country?

The reality is Americans need jobs.

I'm sick of the gossip, the tabloid journalism, and the "gotcha" questions from the leftwing media. Go ahead and disagree with me all you want on the social issues. But when it comes to creating jobs, lowering taxes and getting rid of the regulations that are strangling our economy—let's have an honest conversation about putting Americans back to work.

So if you're ready to start that dialogue and put the seventh grade shenanigans on the backburner, I need to know that you stand with me today. Please help me post the highest possible fundraising numbers for the quarter by following this link to make a donation of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more to my campaign right away.

We only have a few days until the March 31 deadline, so please act today! Thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely,

Samuel "Joe the Plumber" Wurzelbacher


P.S. The leftwing media has me in their crosshairs and they're determined to force me out of this race. But guess what—I'm not going anywhere. As a hardworking American and Air Force veteran, I'm just as qualified to serve my country in Washington as any of the 537 people there right now.Help me prove this to the media, my opponent and the rest of the country by making sure my campaign posts huge fundraising numbers for the quarter! Follow this link right away to make the most generous contribution you can afford before our March 31 deadline.Thanks—Joe





Paid for by Joe for Congress 2012

To contact the campaign, please email askjoe@joeforcongress2012.com.

visiontoamerica.org - A Division of Christian Worldview Communications, LLC

This message was sent to you on behalf of a paid advertiserFor questions regarding the content of this e-mailer, please contact the advertiser directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment