Saturday, March 3, 2012

Maher: I Can Call Palin Names 'I'm on HBO' - Bill Maher - Fox Nation

Maher: I Can Call Palin Names 'I'm on HBO' - Bill Maher - Fox Nation

MEDIA

March 03, 2012

Maher: I Can Call Palin Names 'I'm on HBO'

Maher Responds to Limbaugh: I Can Call Palin C-word Because 'I Don't Have Sponsors - I'm on HBO'

By Noel Sheppard | March 03, 2012 | 10:27

On his radio program Friday, conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh called for President Obama to return the $1 million that Bill Maher gave to his Super PAC due to the vulgar things the comedian has called Sarah Palin.

Maher haplessly countered this on HBO's Real Time later in the evening saying, "Rush, I don't have sponsors - I'm on HBO"

READ MORE AT NEWSBUSTERS.COM

Obnoxious

What do you think?


Offensive
25
Funny
9
Cool
1
Obnoxious
85
Scary
1
Inspiring
5
Crazy
5

Showing 10 of 217 comments

  • This is one sick man, emotionally devoid of a conscience and willing to call people the most horrible names on national television. And everyone looks the other way. Why is that?

    Is the Lame Stream Media just as disgusting as this guy? Why do are young people kiss his boots for being obnoxious?

    Let's set the record straight. He's not funny, not interesting, not intelligent, not topical and not at all influencial. He's a loser in the first degree who stalks his prey and then slips into the darkness of night. He is the worst of the worst species of mankind.

  • But a man of character and integrity yor not. The only people who find you funny are those who cannot carry on a conversation without useing profanity. Where oh where are the Bill Cosbys, a true comic genious who rose to fame on his talent not by debaseing others.

  • mx4freedom 30 minutes ago

    Billy boy swims in the local treatment sewage plant to be among his peers.

  • daytonian 51 minutes ago

    ONLY A SECOND RATE WANNABE NETWORK LIKE HBO WOULD HIRE SUCH A LOWLIFE DOUSHBAG,,,,WHO ISN'T FUNNY

  • n918wk 1 hour ago

    Which is exactly why I cancelled my HBO, Showtime and Cinemax bundles from DirectTV.
    If they don't believe they are the shows sponsors, then I will cancel all of DirectTV.

    A little lesson in capitalism and the free market.

  • WEBIII 1 hour ago

    Pig Maher is the reason HBO will never be on my TV. I have been offered free months time and again and have never and will never accept them even if they get rid this sc'm bag now because they kept him way to long.

    (Edited by author 1 hour ago)

  • IF hbo supports such trash cancel the program,

  • donfranko 1 hour ago

    Boycott HBO....if you have it, cancel it..........

  • zgomer 1 hour ago

    And we can call him the same names...

  • IMPEACH_BOBO_THE_FLEABAGGER 1 hour ago

    Yes your right Maher you can call Sarah Palin a C**T & I too don't have no sponsors so I will call you another 4 letter C word - C0CK - YOU STUPID FLEABAGGER LIBTARD JACK@$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment