Friday, March 23, 2012

Obama Blames Others for Solyndra, Keystone | Vision to America

Obama Blames Others for Solyndra, Keystone | Vision to America


Obama Blames Others for Solyndra, Keystone


“Obviously we wish Solyndra hadn’t gone bankrupt. Part of the reason they did was the Chinese were subsidizing their solar industry and flooding the market in ways Solyndra couldn’t compete. But understand, this was not our program per se.”
– President Obama talking to National Public Radio’s “Marketplace.”
President Obama is on a swing-state campaign blitz this week, looking to stifle voter anger over high energy prices. While the White House is casting the trip as an effort to lay out Obama’s vision for future energy abundance, much of the message is aimed at reducing the supply of blame.
Today, for example, Obama will speak in Cushing, Okla., the pipeline capital of the planet, to point out that while he has blocked a pipeline to bring Canadian oil to the Gulf of Mexico, he is allowing other domestic pipelines to be built.
The pipeline to Canada, the Keystone XL, is a political winner. Polls consistently show Americans favor its construction and Republicans have been hammering the president for months for his obstruction of the project.





V2A tagged this post with:
 
Read 1093 articles by 

Add New Comment

Showing 11 comments

  • Frank629
    he must think all americans are stupid.
  • John Mauldin
    Ever since he took office, he had done nothing constructive and blamed everything on someone else. I agree with you guys, how could anyone be gullible enough to believe his BS? Sadly, they are all around us! I suggest we all pass along articles like this to others who have an open mind. 
  • aimee
    Let me see, solyanda went bankrupt due to the chinese government giving money to companies.....didn't Obama do the same thing with GM; Freddie; Fannie and on and on. I am over Obama blaming everyone else, a good leader will lead and that includes taking responsiblity of making mistakes!!!
  • Tapol0719
    Im tired of all the political mess and I think November election needs to hurry up to end Obamas lies and the media covering all the truth. 2012 will give a clear obvious answer that the free people are truly independent because of the freedom to think for themselves even after all the circus of lies and deception.
  • Ihatelibs
     The game is over.
    Even drones can't be that stupid enough to buy his pathological lies.
  • ElizabethMC
    Unfortunately, the media will spoon feed obama's blame game to beat the band. And the uninformed will eat it up.
  • Mari
    I was raised in a diverse street smart part of the city where certain individuals hung out and sang their tune.  My parents always told me avoid their locations, they knew what they were doing.  I obeyed.  One day three of them cornered me on my brand new bicycle, Christmas time, I got a new bike--WOW!  These three politaclly correct individuals informed that they were going to take my bike. I was only six years old and scared, but I said no!  They informed me that they could hurt me...in many ways.  I did not go to their place, they came to mine.  I emphatically said no.  My bike was not taken from me.  Oh Yes, there is a very powerful GOD.  The point is when mamy jamy was seeking to be president his words reminded me of those boys on the street.  Same words, different day.  Lying, scamming who ever will listen to it, and forcefully trying to take and live off of something that is not his.  My friends and associats are now beginning to listen again to the reality of the bamy singing under the street lights.
  • Don
    mari i wish you luck. thery have so many in their pocket that our chance of coming back from their march to solalism that we must be very very good in our eforts good does not always win.
  • AmericaFirst
    This POS can't pony up to anything. 
  • Ellen
    This piece of scum is a friggin joke!
  • pa2co
    all those sections of pipe Osama is standing in front of--gloating...IS MADE IN CHINA.  the policies created cause the condition

No comments:

Post a Comment