Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Stand UP America Twitter Blast

Stand UP America Twitter Blast

Jack Hotchkiss Dear Major General Paul E Vallely, U.S. Army (Retired); Who I am; I am a man of God, a vet 55 to 59 USN, an Oath Keeper, a conservative, a supporter of our troops and a dyed in the wool lover of my country. I have no desire to be rude but I want to say this as straight as I am able. As one patriot to another I have been (for four years) working against that squatter in our White House. Each year I voiced my/our animosity towards that imposter, my voice becoming louder each year. True I have gained a following of over 4,000 and a reputation for being bold and truthful backed up by printed facts. I have gained a few enemy's (that is how I know I'm doing some good). All of the above to ask a simple question, how will joining your group further the expulsion of the traitors in Washington D.C.? And what ACTION are you going to take. What can you and your group do besides spit into the wind. I'm not putting you down, I'm looking for a plan of action, some movement. To be perfectly honest I'm tired of wasting time on the ignorant enemy, the fence sitters, the cry baby's and explaining what the population has feared (with non belief) for years is here, not coming, "BUT HERE". Sir you have the title of Major General. I and others like me need a leader smarter then we are. What you going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment