Monday, January 30, 2012

Gmail - Fw: Have you seen this? - rejackh@gmail.com

Gmail - Fw: Have you seen this? - rejackh@gmail.com

Fw: Have you seen this?
X
Inbox
X

Reply
More
Eugene Delgaudio eugene.delgaudio@traditionalvalues.us via bluehornet.com to me
show details 2:59 PM (33 minutes ago)
Dear Jack,

Have you seen this yet?

The Homosexual Lobby has built a massive tidal wave of legislative bills designed to destroy this nation.

If you haven’t already, I desperately need you to read my email below.

And then go here to sign our petition.

Without your support, I won’t be able to stop them.

We don’t have much time left.

For the Family,

Eugene Delgaudio,
President Public Advocate


From: Eugene Delgaudio [eugene.delgaudio@traditionalvalues.us]
Sent : Tuesday, January 24, 2012 5:03 PM
Subject: America prepares for the onslaught


Public Advocate Banner


Dear Jack,

Wave after wave.

The Homosexual Onslaught is relentless.

First, the Homosexual Lobby rammed their disastrous Thought Control Bill into law in 2009. Then they repealed the ban on open homosexuals in the military in 2010.

And now it's about to get worse.

The Homosexual Lobby is whipping up a tsunami of political momentum. And it is up to pro-Family Americans like you and me to save our precious traditional values.

As you read this, the Homosexual Lobby is plotting to ram BOTH the Gay Bill of Special Rights and the Offense of Marriage Act into law. We are running out of time, and I need your help to keep our lobbying efforts alive.

You see, they're striking at a time when your Public Advocate is at its weakest -- after the Christmas season.

And they think pushing both bills at the same time will destroy our ability to fight back.

But you and I can prove them wrong.

First, I need you to immediately sign this petition demanding Congress oppose BOTH bills.

Second, will you please send a one-time emergency contribution of $100 or $150? I know that's asking a lot, but the stakes are higher than ever before.

That's because I must raise $157,964 in the next two weeks to organize a massive lobbying campaign and mobilize over 500,000 more pro-Family activists like you to fight these evil bills.



Even $100 or $50 would be an immense help.

If I don't raise the funds, weak-kneed moderates in Congress will assume this is a one-sided battle -- that "everyone" is in favor of the Gay Bill of Special Rights and the Offense of Marriage Act.

My friend, if you don't act now, the Homosexual Lobby will ram these bills right down our throats.

Should the Gay Bill of Special Rights become the law of the land, the consequences will be disastrous for the Family, individual freedom, workplace safety and American business.

The federal government will hand control of the American economy over to radical homosexuals.

In addition to preferential hiring quotas for homosexuals as a protected "minority," it will be nearly impossible to terminate or even discipline homosexual employees -- even in day cares or churches!

I know this all sounds like something out of a nightmare.

If I didn't spend so much time in the nation's capitol fighting for the Family, I wouldn't believe it could happen here in America.

Honestly, my job feels like the loneliest in the world.

It seems as though I have so few allies in my fight.

But I am sustained by every new petition knowing you and thousands of others still stand by me in my struggle to protect the Family and our nation from the radical Homosexual Agenda.

All around me, agents of the radical Homosexual Lobby are strutting through the halls of Congress bragging about how they've finally beaten us.

And if you and I don't act now, they may be right.

This is our last chance to stop the Gay Bill of Special Rights and the Offense of Marriage Act. It can be done, but I need your help right away!

Can you spare $200 or maybe $150?



If Public Advocate is going to have the resources to mount a successful lobbying campaign against the Gay Bill of Special Rights and the Offense of Marriage Act, I must raise $157,964 in the next two weeks.

Please respond right now and be as generous as you can.

In addition, I must have you sign this petition.

With your signed petition in hand, I can prove that Public Advocate supporters still stand for the American Family and against the radical Homosexual Agenda.

I hardly need to remind you of the consequences if the Offense of Marriage Act becomes law.

The Offense of Marriage Act, cleverly disguised by the name "The Respect for Marriage Act," would repeal the Defense of Marriage Act.

The Federal Government will declare homosexual "marriage" the law of the land and force it upon traditional states whose citizens still uphold REAL marriage.

Every day, as I walk through the halls of Congress, I feel the eyes of radical homosexuals on me. Their hatred is obvious, and they are everywhere.

They seem to have gotten to anyone who was weak or wavering.

Everywhere I go, old allies tell me they can't afford to "make a fuss" over the Gay Bill of Special Rights, or defend marriage because the Homosexual Agenda has "so much public support."

The Homosexual Lobby's momentum -- their wins on Thought Control and the Don't Ask, Don't Tell repeal -- has convinced many Congressmen that no one still stands for the Family.

Lawmakers tell me they don't believe pro-Family Americans are willing to fight anymore.

Your signed petition is the only proof they will believe. And your donation of $150 or even $200 is absolutely necessary for me to pay for this new effort.



With this new tidal wave attack, they say the Homosexual Lobby is an unstoppable force!

You and I know they are WRONG. Help me prove it.

I must make them understand that a majority of Americans do oppose special rights for homosexuals.

And we do want REAL marriage protected by federal law!

That's why I need you to please sign this petition immediately.

Also, it will be critical for me to rally hundreds of thousands of pro-Family activists across the nation against the Homosexual Agenda, and that's not cheap!

I know I am asking for a lot of money, but this is an emergency.

If $200 is simply too much today, can I count on you for $100 or $150, or at least $50?

Time is running out, but we can still win.

I need your help. I need you to stand with me.

Can I count on you?

Yours for the family,


Eugene Delgaudio
President, Public Advocate of the United States

P.S. With the recent wave of anti-Family victories on Thought Control and forcing homosexuality into the military, the Homosexual Lobby is readying a tidal wave attack.

As you read this, the Homosexual Lobby is plotting to ram BOTH the Gay Bill of Special Rights and the Offense of Marriage Act into law. That's why I am mounting a massive lobbying campaign that will cost $157,964.

Please consider a one-time emergency donation of $200 along with your signed petition. If $200 is simply too much for you right now, please give $100, $150, $50 or whatever you can afford today.


Because Public Advocate of the U.S. is a nonprofit, charitable organization that fights the radical agenda of the Homosexual Lobby, contributions are not tax deductible for IRS purposes. This email was not produced or e-mailed at taxpayer expense. Public Advocate's phone number is (703) 845-1808, its address is 5613 Leesburg Pike, Suite 17 Falls Church, VA 22041, and its website is http://publicadvocateusa.org/.

To help Public Advocate grow, please forward this to a friend.

Click this link to view online.

No comments:

Post a Comment