Thursday, March 8, 2012

Gmail - The Best Political Ad Ever - rejackh@gmail.com

Gmail - The Best Political Ad Ever - rejackh@gmail.com


In new window
Print all

The Best Political Ad Ever
A hold
X

Reply
More
Vision to America alert@visiontoamerica.com to me
show details 9:00 AM (6 hours ago)


Vision to America Logo


Dear Friends,

Fox News' Greta Van Susteran called our newest ad the best political TV ad ever. The ad features my five-year-old son Hudson and its called "Economics For Five Year olds".

Take a moment and view the ad. I think you'll agree that young Hudson hits a home run for his generation when he asks, "Five-year-olds, are you better off now than you were five-years ago?"

I'm Barry Hinckley and I am running for US Senate in Rhode Island. I'm not a career politician, but an entrepreneur and a job creator. I've personally signed more than 16,000 pay checks. I know what goes into a paycheck, career politicians only know what comes out of our paychecks!

While some are saying this ad may be our "Secret Weapon", I know that our greatest secret weapon is actually YOU. Your donation of $100, $50, $25 or even $5 will help us get this ad on the air and in the living rooms of all Rhode Islanders.

Will you donate $25 towards our cause?

Together, you, me and 5-year-old Hudson can win this thing. And we can see fiscally responsible leadership in DC.

Sincerely,

Barry Hinckley

Rhode Island Republican for US Senate



Paid for by Hinckley for U.S. Senate

visiontoamerica.org - A Division of Christian Worldview Communications, LLC

This message was sent to you on behalf of a paid advertiserFor questions regarding the content of this e-mailer, please contact the advertiser directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment