Remove label
Spam
Delete
Move to
Labels
More
1 of 6
In new window
Print all

[mawr's newsletter] Welcome to Mawr's Newsletter!
keepers
X

Reply
More
Tory mawr@tinyletter.com to me
show details Feb 20 (13 days ago)
Hi guys!

Thanks for subscribing to my newsletter! Currently it is free to anybody who accepts the subscription, which is great! However, you will soon realize that I have TONS of quality content that I will talk about with this newsletter. Soon it will become a subscription service. But don't worry! Since you got in early, it's 100% FREE!

Now I don't actually target my newsletters towards any specific topic. I can talk about technology, rants, amazing deals, money making ideas, cool niches, entertainment, etc. But it all depends on YOU. What YOU ask me to talk about is 99% likely to become what I talk about. So ask me questions! I will reply to them in the next newspaper - of course it will be anonymous.

Hopefully you will enjoy my newsletter, make money off of it, get inspired, or just have a fun time!

Happy reading,
Mawr



Run your own email newsletter for free at http://tinyletter.com

You can reply to this newsletter and the sender will see it.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the "mawr's newsletter" newsletter