Monday, February 6, 2012

Gmail - May I Share An Intimate Moment With You? - rejackh@gmail.com

Gmail - May I Share An Intimate Moment With You? - rejackh@gmail.com

In new window
Print all

May I Share An Intimate Moment With You?
X
Inbox
X

Reply
More
TheTeaParty.Net donotreply@theteaparty.net to me
show details 6:31 AM (5 hours ago)

Dear Patriot:

In the three years since TheTeaParty.net was founded, we have received countless thank you letters, gifts and donations from all of you showing your support for the tea party movement and its principles. Without you, we would not exist and we certainly wouldn't be growing into one of the most powerful grassroots political organizations in the country.

There have been so many memorable letters, books, cd’s and gifts you have sent us and every single one means a great deal to our team. Every once in a while, there is a letter that not only is appreciated but reaffirms why we are put on this planet and why we are Americans. If I may, I would like to re-print a short note we received recently from a widow in Iowa. She's a great patriot, and for the sake of her privacy, we will call her “Mrs. B."



Dear TheTeaParty.net:

I am an 85 year old widowed grandmother. I lost my husband a few years ago after a long illness. I am completely disabled and have advanced Parkinson’s disease. Since my husband passed away, I am having to survive on the little savings we accumulated over the years running our business, my social security and the help of my family and church. Even with all the challenges that I have had in my life in recent years, I know in my heart that I am one of the happiest people on this planet. I had the blessing of over 50 years marriage with the love of my life. He fought in WW2 and was injured but still came back to be with me all those years as we built a business together, raised a family and now have a legion of children, grandchildren and great grandchildren to show for it. And to think how lucky we were to have lived in the greatest country in the history of the world. To us, the United States of America is God’s country and we have been so blessed to have lived here all of these years.

But as I sit here completely disabled with not many years left, my heart has been hurting, not for me, but for my country and my family. I have been through many wars and many Presidents over the years here in America, but I have never seen what is taking place today in the White House and other places in our government. So I sat here in my wheelchair at 85 feeling completely helpless. I don’t have many years left so it is not for me I worry but for my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. I kept thinking what could I do in my current state to stand up for my country and its constitution that are being trampled on and could never find any answers. Then the tea party movement began and I watched the millions that showed up in Washington and elsewhere to protest what was going on. The tea party movement has given me the hope I had lost that my family will still get to grow up in the same country I did all these years.


As I said I do not have much money but I would like to proudly donate $5.00 to the tea party movement and TheTeaParty.net. I am so proud of what you are all doing so thank you and may God Bless you all.


Sincerely “Mrs. B”
Sioux City, Iowa

One thing you are not able to see is the check “Mrs. B” wrote to TheTeaParty.net for $5.00. The note was typed, but the check was handwritten by “Mrs. B.” While I could barely read the writing on the check, the power of that moment is something I will never forget. I am not ashamed to say that I shed a few tears sitting there with this dear woman’s $5.00 check she could barely write out, much less afford, because of how much she loved her country and family.

Contribute Today

And I'll tell you what, that $5.00 means more to the tea party than $5 million every could. It's sacrifices like this that make this country, and this movement, so great. And it was in that moment I knew we have to make the tea party movement permanent to fight to protect our constitution. This is the moment I knew that the tea party movement would succeed in our mission of keeping this country free with limited government, free markets and personal responsibility. This was the moment that I knew that millions of “Mrs. B’s” were out there and would stand by the tea party movement. This was the moment when I knew the tea party movement would save the country I also so dearly love.

Thank you “Mrs. B” and all you patriots out there just like her who have supported TheTeaParty.net for 3 years and continue to do so. If you haven't had an opportunity to support the movement recently, please take a moment to join us, "Mrs. B," and hundreds of thousands of patriots from across the country and make a donation of whatever you can afford --HERE--

Sincerely

Todd Cefaratti
Freedom Organizer

PS -
And now “We The People” have succeeded in our mission so much that we have the honor of being the first ever co-host of the conservative CPAC meeting in Washington DC beginning next week. Please watch on CSPAN as often as you can because we are there representing YOU.


Donate


To make a contribution by mail, please click here or
address to: TheTeaParty.net |
1701 Pennsylvania Ave. NW,
Suite 300, PMB #433 | Washington, DC 20006

Toll-free: 866-928-6555

share

Thank you for your support.

Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee
www.TheTeaParty.net


Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment