Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gmail - "Best Tea Party document I've seen" - rejackh@gmail.com

Gmail - "Best Tea Party document I've seen" - rejackh@gmail.com

"Best Tea Party document I've seen"
X
Inbox
X

Reply
More
Grassfire Nation alert@grassrootsaction.com to me
show details 5:30 PM (50 minutes ago)

Now that the Tea Party Survival Guide is getting into the hands of our team members, I wanted you to hear some of the early feedback we have received. One national Tea Party leader told me:

"[The Survival Guide] might be the best document I've seen since the Tea Party movement began. You've got all the required talking points and research for basic word-of-mouth marketing and all the information laid out on how this will all go down this year."

Just a few minutes ago a Grassfire Nation team member sent me this note:
To: Steve Elliott

I have just read the 2012 Tea Party Survival Guide. I wish to compliment all of those who conceived the idea for it and those who wrote it. It is excellent and very helpful. We have distributed copies to several friends. --Bill, Ft. Worth, Texas

My staff is pushing to fulfill all the orders for our Tea Party Survival Guide. At last check, we have just a few thousand left from our first print run.

I really want as many team members as possible to get their two copies. Please go here to request yours:

http://www.grassfire.com/20098/offer.asp

Thanks for standing with Grassfire!

Steve Elliott
Grassfire Nation

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

(Note: Please do not "reply" directly to this e-mail message. This e-mail address is not designed to receive your personal messages. To contact Grassfire Nation with comments, questions or to change your status, see link at the end.)

+ + + + +
Grassfire Nation, a division of Grassroots Action, Inc., is a million-strong network of grassroots conservatives that is dedicated to equipping you with the tools that give you a realimpact on the key issues of our day. Copyright 2012 Grassroots Action, Inc.

+ + Comments? Questions?

http://www.grassfire.com/email.asp?ind=10

+ +

Technical questions only: For technical questions regarding this email, go here: (Not for comments/feedback on this update)

http://www.grassrootsaction.com/r.asp?U=71014

No comments:

Post a Comment