Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gmail - FW: Note from a young Heritage Member - rejackh@gmail.com

Gmail - FW: Note from a young Heritage Member - rejackh@gmail.com:

'via Blog this'

FW: Note from a young Heritage Member
Inbox
x

Ed Feulner, The Heritage Foundation membership@heritage.org via bluehornet.com
2:54 PM (55 minutes ago)
to me

Dear Jack,

At our Heritage Member gatherings and conferences, I am often asked how The Heritage Foundation is reaching out to young conservatives and raising up the next generation. Well, I wanted to pass along this note I received recently from our membership office. It is about one of our young Heritage Members, and I found it to be very inspiring.

Our message of principle is resonating across generations, and I am encouraged to know there is this caliber of young people among the ranks of our Heritage Members. Read more about how Heritage is reaching young conservatives, and make sure you read the note from John below.

This is the future of the conservative movement.

--Ed


From: John Fogarty, The Heritage Foundation
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 9:03 AM
To: Ed Feulner

Ed-

I wanted to drop you a quick note to pass along this message we received from one of our young Heritage Members. This is definitely something we'll want to circulate to the team, and I wanted to make sure you saw it. I went ahead and posted it here so you can read the note in its entirety.

"Conservatism . . . is more than just abstract principles; it implies action. Heritage implements those principles into sound policy recommendations that conservatives on Capitol Hill rely upon to make policy decisions."

I hope you find this as inspiring as I did.

-John

John Fogarty
Vice President, Development

No comments:

Post a Comment