Friday, January 13, 2012

Gmail - "I'm From the Government & I'm Here to Help" T-Shirt - rejackh@gmail.com

Gmail - "I'm From the Government & I'm Here to Help" T-Shirt - rejackh@gmail.com

"I'm From the Government & I'm Here to Help" T-Shirt
Inbox
x

Vision to America Specials specials@visiontoamerica.com
5:17 PM (1 hour ago)
to me

Please add specials@visiontoamerica.com to your address book. Thanks! If you found this message in your junk or spam folder please mark as "Not Spam"
Having trouble viewing this message? Click here to view online | Forward this message to a friend

Vision to America Store
I'm From the Government and I'm Here to Help T-Shirt
Paradise Restored Cover

President Reagan understood more than anyone in politics that big government is the problem, not the solution.

America has always thrived in a free market with low taxes. President Reagan also restored patriotism and gave Americans pride and hope for the future.


Sizes: Small-XXL • Color: Black • Gildan 100% Preshrunk Cotton
RETAIL $26.95 • NOW ONLY $19.95! • ORDER NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment