Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gmail - Speaker Boehner Asks Obama: Where Are The Jobs? - rejackh@gmail.com

Gmail - Speaker Boehner Asks Obama: Where Are The Jobs? - rejackh@gmail.com

Dear

John Boehner Speaker of the House

And Congress as a whole

And Mr. Obama

I receive anywhere from 50 plus e-mail's per day asking for support in oneway or another; money, petitions or agreement and I help where I can. However this E-Mail set off a firestorm in me that must be addressed with aggression.

All of you (so called) leaders and your minions act like a bunch of whipped puppies. We sent you to Washington DC to lead! All life on this planet is not forever nor is your job or my job forever. Stop attempting to create a lifetime job for yourself and make decisions that are good for our country not just your future.

You are to be our leaders not a mealy mouth politics adviser. We are not your subjects or servants. Speak with the authority that we gave you.

Stop crying about what the other guy or party has said or done, just do your job. Speak for me.

Here is a list to guide you if you don't know what I want;

No riders on any bill.

Up or down vote on any bill

Don't count votes to see if you will win, just vote!

Be clear when you speak for me.

(1. To bring about true economic recovery,)

Clarify, (1.) Is true economic recovery different then economic recovery? Is one a lie and the other not?

(2. I need your help to build support for common-sense solutions to help create jobs).

Clarify, (2) I sent you to Washington to make those decisions for me. You are supposed to be building support and common sense solutions among other rep. and Sen. for what you know I want.

Your job, as my Representative is what you can do for me.

A former employer of mine said "Don't bring me a problem without at least two solutions, I will chose which one is right."

It’s been more than two-and-a-half years since President Obama forced his massive “stimulus” into law with a promise that it would keep unemployment below eight percent. Sadly, that promise remains unfulfilled.

Stop crying, I know the facts! You as my Rep do something about it. Speak for me!

In case you forgot who I am let me refresh your memory!

My name is >Citizen.

Address is >USA

Job title >Boss

Beliefs >The Constitution and The Bill of rights.

Now, Speak for me as if you were I for you are my Agent.

Jack Hotchkiss

No comments:

Post a Comment