Friday, January 20, 2012

Gmail - A Women's group that represents my conservative values - rejackh@gmail.com

Gmail - A Women's group that represents my conservative values - rejackh@gmail.com

A Women's group that represents my conservative values
Inbox
x

Concerned Women for America alert@cwfa.cc
10:07 AM (0 minutes ago)
to me
1/20/2012


Jack,

Thanks for requesting your CWA membership card! One
immediate way you can help is to spread the word
about Concerned Women for America to your friends.
Simply forward the message below to your friends
and invite them to join with CWA!

Thanks!

Penny Young Nance
Chief Executive Officer and President

+ + + + +
(Forward this message)
+ + + + +

I am thrilled to have found an organization that
represents my values as a conservative woman who
is standing for faith, family and freedom.

That's why I just requested my free 2012 membership
card from Concerned Women for America. CWA is the
nation's largest women's public policy organization.
If you are looking for an organization that represents
the values of conservative women, please go here to join. There is no charge:

http://www.cwfa.cc/822/petition.asp?PID=33981526&NID=1

Thanks!

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment